Become part of the Sunrise Family
Why is Preventive Plumbing Maintenance Important?
Preventive maintenance of your plumbing system is critical to obtaining the proper health of your biggest investment which is your home. The plumbing system is the largest operating part in your home. We don’t usually think about what all is involved and how our plumbing system operates but it is truly amazing!
A lot like the body, you have to maintain the shape of your plumbing system. In our bodies we must maintain our blood pressure. In our plumbing system we must maintain water pressure, which we call the PSI to your home. Like the body, if our pressure to our home is too high it can cause problems. These problems can be notorious leaking kitchen faucets, tub and shower faucets, outside faucets, shorter lifespans on water heaters that leak, and can even ruin the fill valves in our toilets causing them to be replaced constantly. A lot of the times plumbing service calls are due to symptoms of a bigger root problem.
Water Heater Maintenance & Visual Plumbing Inspection 2 times a year for only $120 annually (thats only $10 a month)! Plus more exclusive benefits!
When you become part of our Family Plan we will make sure your plumbing system is operating in tip top shape! We make sure that all your root problems are eliminated so that you save money and time while protecting your biggest investment which is your home.
WITH A SUNRISE PLUMBING FAMILY PLAN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 10% discount on all needed repairs.
- No trip charges includes Saturday and after hours.
- Priority Service – we move you to the front of the line when you are in need of service.
- Emails with Exclusive BIG Deals and education on do it yourself tips!
- Water Heater Inspection and Maintenance TWICE A YEAR. (Tankless Flush not included)
- Visual Plumbing inspection of your entire home TWICE A YEAR.
- Kitchen Inspection – inspect & make sure all kitchen plumbing fixtures are operating properly.
- Bathroom Inspection – inspect & make sure all bathroom plumbing fixtures are operating properly.
- PSI Reading to make sure your plumbing system is operating with the proper pressure.