Texas Water Heater City Inspection Codes
Sunrise Plumbing Adheres to Texas City Codes with Every Water Heater Installation
Did you know that each Texas city has different water heater installation requirements for your home?
- Water heater drain pan and T&P drain line requirements vary by city
- Expansion tanks may be required depending on your city
- A Wags Valve or Floodstop device may be required depending on your city and situation
- Some cities require CO2 (Carbon Monoxide) Detectors with water heater replacement
And that just scratches the surface!
There are detailed water heater codes for each city. Sunrise Plumbing is familiar with all of them. Our plumbers ensure that every water heater we install adheres to the specific city codes of your city. Because each newly installed water heater–whether a brand new installation or a replacement–requires a city inspection, Sunrise Plumbing makes sure you pass without issue!
We can make this promise because we’ve worked on more water heaters in Rockwall, Plano, Frisco, Mckinney, Forney, and surrounding Northeast Dallas areas for many years.
Call us today at 214-773-2506 or complete our work request form for more detailed information.
Why Choose Sunrise Plumbing
- Fully insured, fully licensed Master Plumber
- All of our plumbers get year-round training
- Residential plumbing and water heater specialists
- Flat-rate pricing means you pay by the job—you always know the cost up front
- Plumbers are clean, fully uniformed and professional
- Our fully stocked trucks make your repair job quicker
- We treat all clients with respect and courtesy—like they’re part of the family
- Same day service is our norm with short, two hour windows